Almost Erryday, B. Nah, Not Really.

Saturday, January 2, 2010

First Post of the Year... The End(?)

First I would like to say "Happy New Year"!

Yeah, this poem came to me kinda accidentally. Someone told me to write cause They were waiting on it (in a way), so... I wrote lol. In doing so, I lost all thoughts and wrote whatever was in my unconscious. I learned that my unconscious is having some issues... that kinda bothers me, consciously. I don't know where the hell this came from, but, this is in me.... somewhere. Therapy is good for me, and can in turn be good for you, the reader. LOL ENJOY!

THE END.....(?)

The ender of all things,
The reason why the fat lady sings...
The bow at the end of the show,
The one with the cane who says "No, no mo'".

Could it possibly be
The entity that stopped what's happening to me?
...Divine intervention
Or demonic fruition?

Past wrongs, past rights
Some feelings are gloomy some of them nice
Fighting to keep the negative down
Hoping this pneumonia of the soul doesn't cause me to drown.

But I will keep my optimism high,
and cast out of my soul all the lye
that eats at me from the inside out,
No, this is not the end, without a shadow of a doubt.

To the end, I say
"Do not place me in a stalemate, I pray
I cannot stay in an unproductive war
Cause I know as I age, there will be more."

No comments:

Post a Comment