Almost Erryday, B. Nah, Not Really.

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Done for a friend a HOT minute ago...

I LOVE this poem... mainly because I personified the season, and totally made it apply to my friend. I'm sure she doesn't mind if I post it... if she does *shrug* she can meet me in the traaaaaap! Cause it's going down! L.M.A.O.

Light breezes, warm sun
Hurricanes and winds spun
Many aspects of one
Autumn.

Leaves change, eventual transition
From a springy green to a passionate red disposition
For the duration of one
Autumn.

The rains are the most torrential
And strangely, the weather is the most delightful
All under one
Autumn.

The not-so-subtle paradox
Of this autumnal equinox
Piques interest in one
Autumn.

A gradual cessation of the scorching summer
To introduce a temperature much cooler
The grace of one
Autumn.

Giving enough preparation
To withstand the wintery desolation
The lessons of one
Autumn.

No comments:

Post a Comment