Almost Erryday, B. Nah, Not Really.

Friday, September 3, 2010

Harakiri

Harakiri


I would not wish
your belly to feel the scimitar
pierce through my chainmail,
love.
Stand behind me and
I will kill us,
mercifully,
honorably,
as a battle was painfully lost...
again.
Allow me to end it once
and for all, and all for
once it ends, a sinful
reign of fiery lust.
No one wants to see death,
so stand behind me, allow me to see
the reality of
our tragic flaws reflecting in the
silver of the scimitar.

More romantic it seems,
that i may kiss you
with my poisoned lips, and have
you die in my arms, watching
the end of an era become
glazed and dazed, before
wiping your tears of confusion and closing
your empty windows.
But i cannot watch you die,
love,
this was a battle
for crude,
the black gold i found within you.
Hold me close,
Rest your head on my shoulder,
I want to feel you at my back as
we keel over in the pool
of our own blood,
hot as the
eternal suffering
we will endure
if I didn't kill us.

So be glad
that you cannot feel me
love.
Be grateful
that we are not one
love.
Appreciate my love for you,
and allow me to drive this sword through us.

No comments:

Post a Comment